Returns & Refunds
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase, which is why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you need any assistance please call our friendly customer services team on 020 8804 7474.
Please note: We cannot offer refunds on any bespoke or made to order furniture which includes almost all interior furniture ranges. If the goods are faulty we must be made aware within 7 days of delivery. Please email photographic evidence of damage to email@example.com or call our customer services team on 020 8804 7474
Cancelling or changing your order:
- If you realise you have made a mistake and want to cancel or change your order, please alert us as soon as possible either by phone on 020 8804 7474 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order through the Bridgman website you can cancel your order at any time before the goods are delivered to you.
- Following the receipt of the goods you can exchange or cancel your order by notifying us by telephone or in writing within thirty (30) days of the date on which the goods were delivered. Once received, goods that are defective, damaged, not as described or not as ordered, or unwanted, may be returned for exchange or a full refund.
- You will need to allow up to three working days for collection, although most are made within one working day.
Taking reasonable care of the goods:
- Customers will be responsible for safely storing the goods and returning them in their original condition and suitably packaged within thirty (30) days of receipt for an exchange or refund.
Returning the goods:
- If you return products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
Refunding your money:
- Refunds will be made to the originally charged account within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the returned goods.
Your consumer rights:
- Nothing in this Returns Policy affects your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.