Bridgman is a leading quality, luxury furniture retailer with a 45-year heritage in British design. Bridgman’s vision is to move away from solely garden furniture but create a presence within and around the home year-round.
Working independently, the Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the Showroom Manager with daily operations of the showroom, upholding Bridgman’s standards and ensuring that each customer visiting our showroom enjoys a 5-star experience. Also situated within the showrooms is the concession Snug, and the showroom manager will additionally interact and close sales with these customers.
This is a part-time role, working 2 days a week pro-rata.
We have Showroom Assistant roles available in: Royal Tunbridge Wells, and Winchester.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Reporting to and working closely with the Showroom Manager.
- Managing an end-to-end sales process.
- Complete daily reports, along with ad-hoc reports when required.
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally, and consistently with store policy.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
- Support with managing the showroom space and visual merchandising; adhering to brand guidelines.
- Upselling key items to customers.
- Professional retail experience in a sales advisor or supervisory position.
- Approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork and fosters a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace.
- A brand ambassador with in-depth product knowledge.
- Experience managing a store independently.
- Luxury sales experience.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player.
- Comfortable with working on your own and as part of a team.
This is a part-time role, working 2 days a week pro-rata. You will be required to work any additional hours and cover any annual leave for the showroom (as and when requested by the Regional Showroom Manager).
Benefits include a Competitive Base Salary, Commission structure, Vitality Health Care, 31 Days Holiday, and Pension.