Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
- Drop a few drops of one colour of paint into your vase.
- Add a few drops of the second colour.
- Begin swirling the paints inside the vase, adding a few more drops as you go. Swirl slowly so the paint will stick to the inside of the vase.
- Twist and turn the vase gently to get the colour up to the top.
- To finish off the vase, stand it upside down on paper towels and let the excess paint drain out. Then let it rest on its side for 48 hours to make sure the paint is completely dry.
- Thin wire
- Small hand drill
- Wire cutters
- Sandpaper (coarse grit)
- Wooden block
- Soft cloth
- Miscellaneous hand tools
- Safety glasses
- Holding the bulb with a soft cloth saw the screw cap off at the edge of the metal.
- Insert a thin screwdriver into the bulb and break off the glass stem and support wires. Some pieces will fall into the bulb and others will stay at the inside edge. Gently tap a thicker driver with a hammer to remove this excess glass. Tip out all the glass pieces from the bulb.
- Sand the inside edge of the bulb until it is smooth.
- Rinse the light bulb with warm, soapy water and let it dry.
- Drill two holes, one on each side of the screw cap, near the edge.
- Thread a piece of wire through the holes and bend them with pliers.