Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Here's a photo of the plants and materials we used, which includes:
- Large pot
- Multi-purpose compost
- Bonsai Tree
- Plants (Baby Tears, Alyssum, Nertera, Ivy)
- Artificial Moss
- Cactus gravel
- Miniature bench, tablemarbour, baby carriage with baby, watering can, fence, pots and rabbits.
- Miniature easel with image of Royal couple
- Plastic pot covered with blue duct tape (for pond)
- Fill the container to the top with compost.
- Plant the bonsai tree along the back rim of the container.
- Plant the baby tears around the bonsai tree.
- Plant alyssum and nertera.
- Plant ivy toward the front rim of the pot, leaving a space between it and the baby tears.
- With the planting finished, your miniature garden looks like a tree surrounded by grass, flowering plants, and groundcover.
- Place the pond along the front edge of the container, to the right of the ivy.
- Add the arbour between the baby tears and the pond and wrap the ivy around the arbour. Now, take a look at the garden through the back of the arbour; you'll see how the arbour creates a graceful entrance into the garden.
- Place moss along the front edge in the area between the pond and the nertera. The moss adds texture and a natural fullness to the garden.
- Place the picket fence along the back edge of the container, extending from the arbour, behind the tree, to the alyssum.
- Add gravel on top of the exposed soil, creating a path from the arbour to the tree.
- Add water to the pond.
- String the bunting between the tree and the arbour.
- Add the bench between the tree and the arbour.
- Place the birdbath to the let of the pond.
- Place the watering can on the gravel near where the moss and the nertera meet.
- Here's what the garden looks like so far, looking from behind the fence.
- Add the small pots under the tree.
- View the garden from the side, close up, and from the distance.
- Now place the rabbits behind the tree.
- Take a close-up look at your flowers and the view through the arbour.
- Place the baby in the baby carriage on the moss to the right of the pond.
- Add the easel with the royal couple between the baby carriage and the tree.
- Here's what the completed commemorative garden looks like.