Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
- Paint your shutters, and don't forget the garage door. And while you're at it, add emerald green outdoor furniture to match.
- Paint your fence. If your fence is due for a facelift, why not paint it emerald green?
- Cover your garden table with a solid green or green print tablecloth. Paint the chairs to match the tablecloth. By the way, not all your chairs have to be the same colour; just paint them to complement the cloth.
- Cover pillows and outdoor cushions with emerald green prints and solids and replace your umbrella cover. Mix and match for added interest.
- Paint accessories with emerald green acrylic paint. Flowerpots, vases, candlestick holders, even the handles of garden tools.
- Choose emerald green plants, like Emerald Green Arborvitae, which makes a fast growing and dense hedge when planted three feet apart.
- Paint garden structures, like pergolas, gazebos, plant stands, arbours, and the frames of glasshouses.
- If you have a garden shed or garage, why not paint it...you guessed it!...emerald green.